ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE
- You are responsible for:
- making all arrangements necessary to enable you to access and use this website; and
- ensuring that all persons who access this website through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms, and all other applicable terms, conditions and policies, and that they comply with them.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any part of it, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted, free from errors or omissions, or secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- At any time, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change, permanently or temporarily, all or any part of this website (including, without limitation, the content) without notice.
- We will not be liable to you if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
ACCOUNTS AND PASSWORDS
If we enable users of this website to set up and access a secure, password-protected account or other area on this website (“Account”), the following additional terms will apply:
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as a part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any other person.
- Only you may access and use your Account. You must not permit or enable any other person to access or use your Account.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username, password or other security information, or has accessed your Account, you must promptly notify us at the e-mail address set out below.
- At any time, we may disable any username, password or other security information, whether chosen by you or provided by us, and disable access to your Account, if, in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or the documents referred to above.
USING THIS WEBSITE
- This Website enables businesses to find suitable suppliers of products and services in which they are interested, and request quotes from those suppliers. The services that we provide (through this Website and otherwise) also enable suppliers to find potential customers/clients.
- We do not vet or otherwise check any suppliers to whom we may refer users of this website, and we do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any supplier for any general or specific purposes.
- Before instructing, or entering into a contract with, any supplier, you should undertake your own checks, and ensure, to your own satisfaction, that the supplier is suitable for your specific circumstances and requirements. You should also consider obtaining professional or other specialist advice.
- We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the businesses seeking suppliers and the suppliers themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any suppliers.
- You warrant that all information that you provide to us at any time and for any reason will be true, accurate and complete, and not false, fraudulent or misleading.
- The content on this website (including, without limitation, the Listings referred to below) is provided for general information and assistance only. It is not intended to amount to information or advice on which you should rely, and you should obtain professional or other specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on this website.
- We do not verify, moderate or otherwise check the Listings or other supplier information on our site, although we reserve the right to do so at any time. We are not responsible or liable for the content of any Listing.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update information on this website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. At any given time, any of the content on this website may be out-of-date, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly introduce or transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other materials, codes or programs that are malicious or technologically harmful.
- You also agree
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this website, or any computers, servers or databases connected to or with this website;
- any equipment or network on which this website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this website; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
LINKING TO AND FROM THIS WEBSITE
- You may link to the home page of this website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must comply with all directions that we may give in relation to the placing or positioning of our company, business, trading or domain names or logos on your website.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
- You must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you; or
- frame this website on any other website, or create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, withdraw linking permission without notice, or require you to immediately remove any links to this website or any references on your website to our company, business, trading or domain names or logos.
- Where this website or emails contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed those websites or resources, and we have no control over or responsibility for the contents of them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You must not use any part of the content on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of this website in breach of these Terms, your right to use this website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Infringement of our or our licensors’ intellectual property rights in this website or any of the content or materials on this website may lead to legal proceedings in the UK or other countries.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE, OR OUR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY ENGLISH LAW
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE;
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE; OR
- PARTICIPATION IN ANY SURVEY, OPPORTUNITY OR OFFER PROMOTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
- PLEASE NOTE IN PARTICULAR THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, REVENUE OR EARNINGS;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A VIRUS, DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
- WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF WEBSITES LINKED ON THIS WEBSITE. SUCH LINKS SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS ENDORSEMENT BY US OF THOSE LINKED WEBSITES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THEM.
- We may modify these Terms at any time by amending this page, and all such modifications are effective from the time that they are made. We recommend that you visit and check this page from time to time to take notice of any modifications to these Terms, as they are legally binding on you.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- To contact us, please write to the address set out above, or email email@example.com
- We may contact or communicate with you in connection with these Terms (or any document referred to herein) via any email address that you provide to us. Such contact or communication will be regarded as being in writing.